To celebrate the London 2012 Games, LACN are working with schools and challenging schoolchildren to be more active.
The 2012 School Sports Challenge aims to:
- Encourage children to take part in sport through a sports activity-day, organised by LACN
- Encourage children to try new sports such as Rowing, Hockey, Badminton and more
- Present Gold, Silver and Bronze Awards to every child taking part
- And…raise money for your school!
Download the 2012 School Challenge Information Leaflet.
Schools from across Lincolnshire have already signed up for the 2012 School Sports Challenge, but there’s still time to sign your school up for the September term.
LACN make the process as easy as possible for schools involved:
- One Month Before - We’ll drop off sponsorship forms, a letter to distribute to all pupils and parents, posters for your noticeboard and we’ll put up a banner at your school to promote the event
- On the Day - We’ll arrive with equipment and set up the sports and activities so you don’t have to worry about anything! Outdoor events are weather permitting.
- At the Event - Pupils will complete the challenge. Teachers are required to stay with their class throughout.
- After the Event - You collect the sponsorship money which is evenly split between the school and charity with 100% of the Gift Aid being donated to the Lincolnshire Elite Athlete
- Programme (LEAP). Sponsorship forms must be returned to us.
How can I get involved?
Download the LACN 2012 School Sports Challenge leaflet above, contact us to arrange a date, and leave it to us!
For an informal chat about the scheme, or to book your sports activity day, please contact Shane or Dave on 01522 585 580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.